“The BEST is yet to come”



As the saying goes there is no place like home. We are all looking for the place where we can be just ourselves and be with the most precious people in the world our family.
A place to leave in is always a plus point. If I were to choose a place there were things I would consider. No. 1! is location. Is it accessible? I’ve heard of this particular community that aims to provide home in Every Juan It is basically located in the city of Sariaya, Quezon.





It is a very nice place to live in, for it provides comfortable living. If you needed relaxation in an ample of time you can always visit nearby beaches and feel the sea breeze through your face and let your stress vanish!




The view of the majestic Mt Banahaw in the area will make your mornings more BEAUTIFUL! 



As a jump start in the development of this rising project a ground breaking ceremony was seized last 28th day of April under the blazing sun.



I can say that huge minds under this project will not lament. There are a lot of things to look forward to. As an investor I will keep an eye for sure. It can provide the most reasonable hope for my dream to own and spend it with my valuable people. 


LUMINA HOMES soon in SARIAYA!

For inquiries, call or text 09175378496/09199126802






Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Quezon Gastronomy

THE VICTORY OF VICTORY MALL

KAROSA